Bite Me!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES OF THE FORUM (EVERYONE MUST READ!)

Go down

RULES OF THE FORUM (EVERYONE MUST READ!) Empty RULES OF THE FORUM (EVERYONE MUST READ!)

Post  Spike Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 pm

Here are the rules of the forum. These are VITAL! Where would we be as a society without rules? I don't have many so please follow them. If they're followed, all will be well~!

RULES

1] First and foremost....respect and common courtesy. This should be a given but people still tend to get it mixed up or confused. I don't know why, but whatever. This is the golden rule. Literally, treat people the way you wanna be treated. If there is drama going on, please let me or Katie know and we will deal with it ASAP.

2] I know this forum is still young, but I do wanna make a character limit...I'll limit to five for now...I'll see how that goes. But five is a good number so enjoy~!

3] Please use proper grammar and spelling when roleplaying. I understand if English might not be your first language but please do your best. also, if there's a few spelling errors, that's fine. Typos happen to the best of us. But please, please, please do your best to use the proper grammar and spelling.

4] Signatures and avatars are optional, but they are fun~! So if you are going to have one, make sure it is of the proper character's face. For example, if you're going to play Angel, please have David Boreanez's face...not some random celebrity you happen to like.

5] As far as language, you can say whatever you want as long as it is not directly hurtful. Also...don't cuss for the sake of cussing. If the character has a temper and tends to cuss that's one thing, but don't be like "Fuck, shit, bitch, fucking piss, etc." just because you can.

6] Don't request too many characters if you know you can't handle them. Just because you really like the characters doesn't mean you can hog them. For example, if you play Angel, Darla, Drusilla, Giles, and Willow, but only play Giles and Willow, please let go of the other characters. It is expected that you can stay active with all the characters you have.

7] Please make sure you've been approved as a character before starting to play and post.

8] If you no longer wish to play a certain character, please let an admin know. this way, the people who are RPing with you aren't sitting around waiting for weeks on end without knowing what's going on.

9] If you are going on a hiatus or leave of absense, please let the forum know so we know not to delete you and whatnot. I understand if you don't have internet, but please do your best.

10] This one is important. There are themes of homosexuality in Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If people so choose to go that route with their characters, please do not judge or put them down! I do not tolerate homophobia. If you don't like it, choose not to roleplay with that particular character.

For example: Willow and Tara are a lesbian couple. If 2 people so choose to revive their relationship, that's their choice.

11] For Original Characters: Do not make your character invincible or something crazy. Like it's one thing to be half-Vampire or something but please do not go so far as to say your character is half-Vampire, half-werewolf, and is also a slayer. That's just too much. Have fun, but in reason~!

12] Okay...I thought I wouldn't have to really explain this, but I guess I do. This is not Twilight. Vampires do not have special powers, there's no venom, and they do NOT....under any circumstances sparkle in the light. Like they should in real life, they incinerate and burn up in the sun. Nothing personal against people who like Twilight, but please keep that away from this forum....if you have an Original Character, you can for sure use a celeb who's been in those movies, but please also do not bring in one of the Cullens or any of the actual characters themselves. They will not be accepted. Sorry if this one seems harsh, but that's how it is.

13] Last but certainly not least, HAVE FUN~!!!!!!
Spike
Spike
Admin

https://bite-me.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum